Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Look! I Made Cards!

I don't take time to create cards very often, but here are some I made for my Bo Bunny DT entry.

For the first one, I hand drew all the elements, then cut them from double-dot cardstock. I love this paper because one side has subtle polka dots and the other is solid.

I used chalk instead of ink on the edges of everything for a softer look. The tiny flowers are made using a Quickutz die.


The tire swing hangs freely from the tree branch.



This next card was so much fun to make! I formatted the text in Word and printed it directly onto more double-dot cardstock.

I hand stitched the divider lines...love the texture this creates! The little spinner is by Tim Holtz. Everything else is Bo Bunny.


I love the dimension a few little pop dots add.

Since I rarely make cards, I'll be a little reluctant to give these babies up!


No comments:

Post a Comment