Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to School Layout

I had two purposes for creating this layout:
  1. I never know what to do with the kids' school portraits when it's time to replace them the next year.
  2. If your kids are like mine, you always have a plethora of school papers waiting for a home. 
So I decided to create this page to solve both of those problems.

I made a large pocket using a die cut paper to hold progress reports, newsletters, etc.  The 2nd page showcases Cam's spring portrait.  This layout is something that can be added to as the school year passes.
  
As you may have figured out by now, I love adding little details like the button and string.  A project just isn't complete without them!


This layout is for a class I'm teaching this week for Lucky Lark Designs.  If you are interested in any kits, just send an email to orders@luckylarkdesigns.com.  If you can't attend the class, you have the option of purchasing a completed kit, which means all the stamping, punching, and die cutting is done for you.  All you have to do is assemble the pieces.  Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment