Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Class Layout

 Here is my layout for my upcoming scrapbooking class through Lucky Lark Designs.

I needed a quick family photo one day for a project I was working on.  So we set the timer and headed down our little country lane.  I love how it turned out and decided to use it on this layout as well.


I created the background by laying a paper doily onto white cardstock and spritzing it with Radiant Rain Mist.  Then I removed the doily.  (It still looks like it's there, doesn't it??)  I love the look this created!

I tied some hemp string around these side tags for a little added texture.



I don't normally mix this many manufacturers together, but I really liked it on this layout.  (Creative Imaginations, Cosmo Cricket, Pebbles Inc.).

Do you like my new QuicKutz flower dies?  I love them!!  (Travis said they looked like weeds.  LOL!)

This crepe paper flower was pretty easy to make and, I think, adds the perfect touch.  Once it's inside a sheet protector, it does get a little smooshed, but it still looks pretty!  I will post a tutorial tomorrow.

If you are in the area, please stop by our class next Thursday night!  Details are on the Lucky Lark Designs blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment