Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Spring, Please Hurry Up!

Spring could come any day now and I would be a happy girl!  But since it's still a winter wonderland here, I thought I would share this layout I created for Lucky Lark Designs last month.

 I was inspired by a fun Thanksgiving layout where Cindy Tobey cut up bingo cards to create a border on her page.  I loved the idea and thought I would try it out.  I found the cutest digital crossword puzzles and bingo cards here!  Check them out!


 Have I ever mentioned how much I *love* Glimmer Mist?  Well I do...a lot!!  I sprayed the entire background with "Frost."  I think it's the perfect color. 


I also love the crepe paper craze that's so popular right now and decided to create my own ribbon.  I just made a few pleats, then added gingham ribbon at the top.

***
While on the search for digital bingo cards, I found this tutorial for a darling hybrid mini album.  The pages are made from the same printable crossword puzzles I used on my winter layout.  Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment