Monday, April 11, 2011

Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop


Guess what?  I am soooo stoked!  I just won a spot in Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop!  I have been eyeballing this class for a few weeks and watching her free videos about altered canvases.  She amazes and inspires me!  I love how she creates with such freedom and abandon and doesn't worry about things being perfect.  For those of you who know me, I am a perfectionist and sometimes drive myself crazy that I can't just go with the flow.  I'm hoping this class can help me embrace a little of that freedom. 

Class started today, but it's not too late to sign up if you are interested.  It's all online, so it's easy to catch up.  If you aren't familiar with her work, take a few moments to check out her blog.  Christy owns Scarlet Lime and has started selling mixed media supplies in her online store.

I will definitely make time for this class and share my creations with you here (as long as I can get past the perfection part).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment