Monday, May 16, 2011

Photogenic Family

My niece and her family are so photogenic!  I swiped these pics from their blog and added them to my latest class kit for Lucky Lark Designs.  They dragged her mother's settee across the street to the park (which I think makes a wonderful setting for some family photos).  Love it! 

 I'm in love with these "Bloomer" style flowers.  They are so soft and feminine and make a wonderful accent on a page.  And after being squished in a sheet protector, they still just pop right back up.  :)

I heat embossed the "Family" title with black powder as well as a couple of other accents of the page.  I've had the Scenic Route papers around for awhile just waiting to create something with them.  They are so bright and pretty and remind me of summer.  (I *think* I remember what summer is like...)

Thanks for looking!  I have some fun Echo Park layouts I've been working on and need to get them posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment