Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Hop


Over the past few weeks I have been taking an online class taught by Junelle Jacobsen and Christy Tomlinson called "The Art of Wild Abandonment."  I have LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this class!  If you have been following my blog, you know how much I have loved learning mixed media art from Christy.  And after taking this class, I've decided Junelle is one of the sweetest people around.  I immediately fell in love with her art style.  I have also been inspired to dust off the watercolors and try my hand at them in an art journal form.  I have loved learning new techniques, but most of all, I am learning from Junelle how to open my eyes to the beautiful and simple things that are all around us (like radishes!).   

This weekend, many of the participants in the class are having a HUGE blog hop celebrating our "wild" art.  If I did the time conversion right, it will start at 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday, May 5th.  Be sure to check out the amazing art from so many of the wonderful women I have met through this online class!

p.s.  It's not too late to sign up for the course.  Check out all the details here.

Here's a peek at the first watercolor in my new art journal...




See you at the blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment