Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We R Memory Keepers

Last weekend I got to play a little bit with some new papers from We R Memory Keepers. I only wish I had time to create some more! I have a half-finished layout on my desk that I wanted to post along with these. But maybe it can be a bonus idea in a few days.

First off is the Geo-Hectic collection. It's great for all things boy! I love the die cut edges and lined papers, but I especially love these giant metal brads! I used some of them to create my title in this simple layout:

Also included in this collection is some cute foil tape in the shape of gears, 3-D stickers, glitter brads, acrylic $1 stamps, and matching textured cardstock. Cute, cute, cute!

Next is the "Twirl" collection. Who wouldn't love this? The colors are bright and vivid and although a bit girly, I was still able to use them on this page about me and my boys.

I used the 3-D stickers for my title and some of the embossed cardstock stickers to embellish throughout. The little bird, song notes, and journaling block were all created with the cute $1 stamps.To see more of this collection up close, click here and scroll down a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment