Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Now that Christmas is over and things have begun to slow down a little, I thought I would share some of the projects I made this past month.

The first one is a home decor item made from a wooden board. I painted it and added the vinyl saying. Then I made the little houses to hang from each of the three decorative knobs. The base of the house started out as a die cut. Then I covered it with paper by Graphic 45, some trims, and other embellishments. I thought it would be fun to create a set of houses for each season and change them throughout the year.



Here's some extra houses that I turned into large tree ornaments:


Here's some mini versions (also made using an AccuCut die) that I used as gift tags as well as smaller tree ornaments. I love how they turned out and they added an extra special touch to everyone's presents.


I was thinking of this quote from Winnie the Pooh the other day and decided to make it into a hanging plaque for my friend. I created the print in PhotoShop and decoupaged it onto a small board. I thought it would look really cute hanging from a peg or shelf. She loved it!


I made some 8x8 calendars for the grandma's for Christmas. I will post those later this week. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment