Monday, July 26, 2010

New Pebbles Collections

I got to play with some of the newest Pebbles collections last week. The papers and embellishments are so fun! Here's Tree House...it's probably my favorite of the two:

I made this layout for the purpose of displaying it in a frame, so there's no journaling...just some fun pics of the boys and me. I found the perfect 12x12 frame with a darling beaded edge at Porter's.

The chipboard embellies (or "Chips" as they are called) are so super cute! I thought the bird was irresistible! Most pieces have a little glitter on them.


One of the things I love about Pebbles is how affordable their pieces are. These little journaling stickers come in a small package and retail for only $1.49. You can't beat that! I didn't even journal on the one I used here...just placed it in the corner to balance the page.

I love the matching paper flowers and decorative brads. You can mix and match them to your heart's content. I also used a package of "Love You" rub-ons to create a border near the bottom of the layout.




This next layout was made using the same "Tree House" collection. We surprised Cam with a new bike earlier this summer. He was so excited!


Love the cloud paper! I cut it apart and just used pieces here:

I cut out the bike using my Silhouette. However, the spokes were too tiny and kept tearing, so I just ended up cutting some by hand.

In case you've never noticed, I always love to add some stitching and maybe throw on a couple of buttons to most things I make:

Here's a peek at more of the cute chipboard:


Now here's a look at the May Bouquet collection. The colors are so bright and vivid! Love it!



The tiny set of matching rub-ons are perfect for cards and layouts alike:


Look how you can layer the flowers. I think they are so pretty with a brad in the center. (Also notice the new Martha Stewart punch? It's kind of fun I think)!


Well that's it for now. Tomorrow I will post a mini album I made. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment