Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Week in Our Lives Mini Album


I haven't made a mini album for awhile, so I thought it was time. I decided to document one week of our summer just for fun. I used this super cute layered album by Bo Bunny. It has an acrylic cover and chipboard pages.



I decided to keep the pages fairly plain and just use accent pieces to embellish. I used more of the Tree House Pebbles collection that I showed to you yesterday.

Journaling cards from My Mind's Eye "So Sophie" collection worked perfectly in this album.

I started with Saturday and Sunday...

Pebbles clear embellishments are really fun to layer and they have the cutest little flower brads ever! Check out this flower:

Yes, that's me pretending to play Guitar Hero. I don't do so well...My kids, of course, rock!

There was a big wildfire on Tuesday of that week. The sky was so smoky and I thought it would be interesting to include a picture of that.


Isn't that little owl sticker the cutest ever??

Wednesday was the busiest day ever! We had work, 4-H, and piano lessons. Travis started digging trenches all over the yard for a sprinkler system. AND we had to build a covered wagon for the kid's "Around the Block" parade in celebration of Pioneer Day. (I will have to post more on that later).

The one thing I DIDN'T get done this week: Washing the car.




Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment