Monday, October 4, 2010

{Not So} Spooky Halloween Layout

Leaves are falling, crops are being harvested, and there's a chill in the air.  That means Halloween is on its way!

I created this {not so} spooky layout for my October 14th class at Lucky Lark Designs.  It's the perfect design for using up scraps of paper (although I ended up cutting into 12 different sheets of brand new paper).  :)  You could also use some horizontal 4x3 photos in place of the vertical 4x6 pictures shown on the example. 

By the way, in case you couldn't tell, Taylor was a Quarterback that year.

When I design a layout, the details are my favorite part.  I love adding small accents like the googly eyes and tiny letters.


This is my new Michael's date stamp.  I *LOVE* date stamps!


And since we are seeing banners everywhere, why not add one here complete with spooky Halloween icons?

Our classes have been filling quickly, so if you are interested in attending, please sign up.  All the information is available here at Lucky Lark Designs.   I have some completed kits for sale as well.  That ordering information can be found here.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment