Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrapbooking Conference Coming Up!


It's that time of year again!
Cindy's Scrapbooking is hosting their semi-annual scrapbooking conference in Pocatello, Idaho on October 15th and 16th.  If you are in the area, please come join us for a super fun girl's weekend out!

Here's a look at one of the classes I'm teaching there:

I created two one-page layouts with product from the Life Stories collection by My Mind's Eye.

Influence
This is a photo of my grandmother with some fellow school teachers.  (She's the one on the left).  She was a wonderful teacher and loved by her students.  

I used the "Water Distressed" technique for the flower shared here

I used some of my favorite things on this layout such as the beautiful crocheted lace, some old paper doilies, and my Magnolia Quickutz font.

The colors are showing up a little strange on the picture of this next layout.  It is looking a little like smooshed peas, and that is not attractive at all!

Lucy's Homecoming
 I have a new niece and she is greatly loved!

 Here's a super easy burlap flower I will show you how to make in class.  I love the natural touch it adds to the layout.

 Love this "Birds on a Wire" border punch by Martha Stewart!

Isn't this "Happiness Meter" so fitting?  Love the lace cardstock too.  

Stay tuned tomorrow for a look at my next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment