Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to School

The saddest time of the year for me...back to school! Call me strange, but I really don't like the end of summer vacation. Now we are back to early morning schedules, homework, after school activities, homework, cooler weather, and did I mention homework? The kids were SO not ready to go back! So although I'm digging in my heels and trying hard not to believe that the start of the new school year has arrived, I created this layout in honor of the annual event:


This layout was based on an idea out of the new Close to my Heart catalog. I die cut the leaves from felt because I love the added texture and dimension it gives to a project. I also used lots of QuicKutz dies along with papers from the new Abbey Road collection from My Mind's Eye. You can check out this fun new line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment