Monday, August 17, 2009

I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

Please help bail me out of jail! I mean, really, look how sad I am...
Believe me, I wouldn't post this silly photo of me for all of cyberspace to see if this wasn't for a good cause!


So, here's the scoop...

SET ME FREE! …and help the March of Dimes arrest the rising rate of premature birth. 1 in 8 babies is born to soon, and often too small. These tiniest babies struggle to survive, and too often many don’t.

I will soon be incarcerated in the March of Dimes Jail & Bail where I will be served only the finest bread and water (okay, maybe lunch!) You can help ensure my good behavior through your contribution. My hard earned bail will aid and abet the March of Dimes in funding lifesaving programs of research, education and community services. Programs that will save babies’ lives.

You can donate here at the March of Dimes. Remember, even the smallest donation helps!


Thank you!

p.s. I really have collected more money than the little ticker line shows on the March of Dimes website. It doesn't account for the many people who have given me cash donations in person. I really want to say "Thank You" to all you generous people! I still have a long way to go, however, so any donation would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment