Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flutter Butter Anyone?

As promised, here's some projects using the new Flutter Butter collection from Bo Bunny. This line is one of my favorites by far (probably since I love blue the best). :)

While the kids were as swimming lessons last week, I had plenty of time to flip through all the new scrapbooking magazines. I saw the cutest idea in Scrapbooks Etc. using this song by Trace Adkins, "You're Gonna Miss This." I loved the theme and decided to use it on a page of my own. Since school is just around the corner, and it seems impossible that summer is over, and I'm sad that the kids are growing and growing, and I know that time flies WAY too fast...(whew!) this song seemed fitting.

Paper: Bo Bunny, Chipboard: DCWV and Pebbles, Alpha Stickers: Doodlebug, Journaling Spots: Heidi Swapp, Font: Susie's Hand, Paint: Delta



Recently, some of the store employees got to go to a Paper Party sponsored in part by Bo Bunny. Leticia brought back these cute ideas and I made them for the store:

Here's a 12x12 layout in a shadow box frame. This is my friend, Angie, and her son...

Paper: Bo Bunny, Flowers: Bazzill and Petaloo, Chipboard: Heidi Swapp andScenic Route


And I LOVE this 12x12 canvas to hang in my scrapping corner...

Paper, Rub-ons, Brads: Bo Bunny, Flowers: Prima, Chipboard: Scenic Route

To see more great ideas, visit the Bo Bunny gallery.

1 comment: