Monday, September 28, 2009

Goodbye Scenic Route!

I was so sad to receive an email from Scenic Route saying they are closing their doors. From the start, they have been one of my favorite scrapbooking companies. I first met Sarah Milne, founder and designer for Scenic Route, at an expo in Utah when they were a brand new company. I took some classes from her and she was so gracious and very, very talented! I fell in love with her beautiful products there.

Right now on the Scenic Route website, they are having a huge liquidation sale. You can get products 10-80% off with prices decreasing over time. Once a product is gone, though, it's gone.

Here are just a handful of layouts I've made with Scenic Route products over the years. There's lots more in my albums, but it could take all day to scan and post them all.











Farewell Scenic Route! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment