Monday, September 7, 2009

Time for a Scrapbooking Getaway!

It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we were all scrapping at our overnight retreat, put on twice a year by Cindy's Scrapbooking. I have been working at getting classes put together and kits to sale.

Here are the two classes I'm teaching there this weekend:

"How can Someone so Cute be so Full of Mischief?"

My niece, Lydia, is a curious child. And she is silly! She's the one who will tackle her older brother, paint on the dining room table, and cut her own hair (again and again and again)! Here's just 3 of those mischievous Kodak moments. My favorite is the sour cream moisturizer. Anything for pretty skin, right?



My next class is a clock layout. My students can choose to turn it into an actual clock or leave it as a layout. It was really fun to make with paint, rub-ons, and embossed chipboard. Nothing like getting messy once in awhile!

One night last week, the boys and I set up the camera on a tripod and spent an hour playing around. We had lots of fun and ended up with lots of cute pictures. Man! They are growing way too fast!

Well, that's it for now! I made a couple of easy boy layouts this past weekend for a demo at the store. I will post those in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment