Friday, January 29, 2010

October Afternoon Report Card

I love this school themed paper from October Afternoon and our scrapbooking store finally got some in! I've always been drawn to school and office supplies. School shopping at the end of summer is the best! So I especially love scrapping papers and embellies that look like that too. :)

I love how these papers can be used for non-school layouts and projects. Here's what I've been working on all week...

I've been wanting to make this layout for a long time but was waiting for the perfect product to come along. I hand stitched the red "emergency" lines in the center of the page with floss.

Papers: October Afternoon, Teresa Collins; Stickers: October Afternoon; Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug, American Crafts; Dies: QuicKutz.


Click here for the journaling in case you want to know. :)

Here's my sweet niece who always seems to find trouble. She had been dressed for maybe 5 minutes before we found her looking like this:

Papers & Rub-ons: October Afternoon; Dies: QuicKutz; Border Punch: EK Success; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts; Angel Wings: Heidi Swapp; Journaling Stamp: Autumn Leaves.


This is a layout I designed for an upcoming class at Porter's. I love how it turned out!

Papers: October Afternoon; Dies: Quickutz; Punches: Fiskars, EK Success, Martha Stewart.


By the way...here's one of my new favorite border punches. It's called "Upper Crest:"




And I love this one called "Diamond Lace." It makes large scallops:



1 comment:

  1. Love those pages... that one picture of Travis looks like a mugshot...lol... that fiskars punch is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete