Friday, July 10, 2009

Adding Clipping Masks and a Fishing Layout

If you've been reading my previous posts, you will know about the Photoshop class I'm taking at JessicaSprague.com. Day 4 was how to use Clipping Masks. It was a fairly simple lesson. I only did one photo because I had to go teach my class...notice the grungy border?

And here it is on a layout.

I used the "Breaking Free" paper from My Mind's Eye for this layout and self-adhesive cork from QuicKutz. I finally got to use my new Binding Edge punch by EK Success. (We've been waiting for them to come in at Porter's for months!). The punch looks like the edge of a notebook paper. Love, love, love it!
The cool thing about these border punches is they have a little lock so they will store flat. It saves so much room! You should check them out!

Anyway, I'm a day behind in my photoshop lessons, so I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment