Monday, July 6, 2009

Photo Editing Class

Wow! Jessica Sprague is an amazing teacher! I took the first session of her photo editing special effects class today and I learned a lot. I am fairly new to Photoshop and, up to this point, have been VERY overwhelmed. Jessica explains things very clearly and makes this process easy. One thing I loved about the class today was that she only covered a couple of steps. My brain doesn't feel so overloaded that I won't remember what I learned in two days. Today she showed us how to add a frame and word art to a photo. The digital class materials we are using for this class were designed by House of 3. Since I already love the work of the designers there, I've decided the kit is going to be right up my alley!

So here's one of the photos I played around with today. LOVE this yummy frame!


Is anyone else taking this class? If so, let me know. I would love to keep my eye out for your work in the Jessica Sprague gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment