Monday, May 17, 2010

Scrapping Collections

Cameron has been wanting me to make a layout about his collection of Webkinz for a long time. So we finally decided to do it and set up a little photo shoot.

I was completely inspired by a layout on 2 Peas by Nichol Magouirk. My layout pretty much ended up being a scraplift of hers because it worked out so perfectly!





I created the conversation bubbles in Word and had Cam write about his pets in his own handwriting. He was so excited to help! This layout would be a great way to document the different things your kids collect. You could also scrap about your daily routine and what activities you participate in on a weekly basis. Just some fun ideas to maybe jump start your creativity a little...

As a side note, I want to share this fun collection I used from We R Memory Keepers called "72 and Sunny." I LOVE these bright colors! The color palette, designs, and fonts are so retro and remind me of when I was a child.

There are also clear acrylic stamps, 3-D chipboard stickers, pre-stitched matching cardstock, shaped papers, and some coordinating paper kits. Be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment