Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today DH and I are celebrating 17 years of wedded bliss!

These three layouts are as far as I've gotten on my wedding album after all these years. I know, I know, but I've never been able to settle on that perfect classic look that I won't hate in 10 or 20 years. I have decided to just jump in and scrap with copies of my wedding photos. It's better than nothing at all, right?

The story of how we met.


Some of our engagement photos.


Finally hitched!


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Stephanie you two were so young. It's so fun looking back at those pictures isn't it. I hear you on still working on the album. I'm doing a wedding album for my DD and SIL who got married last March. Still working on it, you want it to be just right. Hope your anniversary was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete