Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Green Stack by DCWV

Who can resist these cute little critters that star on the new "Green Stack" from DCWV? The paper stack by itself is cute, cute, cute. But then I opened up the chipboard embellishments and couldn't wait to use them!

Many times when I open up a large package of embellishments, I use them on a few layouts and then they never get touched again. The thing that I really loved about the Green chipboard is it can be used with so many other papers out there...you aren't limited to matching them up with their own collection of papers. Plus they would make adorable cards. I mean, really...wouldn't it brighten your day to receive a card with these little guys on it?


(Taken from the DCWV website.)


Anyway, here's what I came up with Friday night using a couple of sheets of "Green" paper, some cardstock, Thickers, and other odds and ends embellishments:




This is my niece. She is always cutting her hair...all the way down to the scalp...right in the front. What's up with that? She is a cutie, though, even when she's in trouble!


This is my nephew who was surrounded by 3 sisters for his whole little life and wished and wished for a baby brother. I think he was the happiest boy alive when his wish came true and his little brother was born!


I'm sure I'll be creating more with this line. Here's a closer look at the Green Collection.

P.S. The paper stacks are on sale right now for 50% off at Joann's.

No comments:

Post a Comment