Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sunshine!!!

It is such a gorgeous day today! We have a couple of the windows open in the house, and I actually had to turn the air on in the car on the way home from town. So in honor of this beautiful, warm weather, I listed this cheerful kit on Etsy.



This kit was really fun to make, and I happened to have the perfect pictures of Cam that I took about a year ago. He's such a happy boy! He's always giving me hugs and making me smile.

So anyway...enjoy the kit! I even threw in the little birdie stamp for free because he's so cute and you need to have him! :)

1 comment:

  1. What great kits Stephanie!!! They are so adorable! I just love the little bird stamp..he's so cute too! We had a gorgeous day here too...love that Spring is here (even though Winter may toy with us yet!) Best of luck with the Etsy store!!!!

    ReplyDelete