Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Scrap Review

Some of my scrappin' friends pointed me in the direction of this great new blog called "The Scrap Review." They post a new review everyday about a scrapbooking related product whether it's big or small, expensive or inexpensive. I think it's a great resource to check out, especially if you are looking to invest in a new tool or product but aren't sure if it's right for you. They also have tons of giveaways, which can't hurt at all! You just have to leave a comment to be eligible for that day's drawing.

If you have a Facebook account, you can also become a member of The Scrap Review Group. It's open to anyone. They have a discussion board where you can talk with other paper crafters about pros and cons of products out there. Keep in mind that this group was just started a week or so ago so there's not a ton of discussions yet, but it's growing everyday and I've already learned a few things.

So check it out! I fell in love with the Purple Onion Designs Antique Ledger Stamp they featured today. I must head over there now...


No comments:

Post a Comment